Who Are the Fitness Twins?
The Fitness Twins - Adria Montgomery-Klein and Natalie Montgomery-Carroll
are identical twins from Birmingham, Alabama. Age: 30; Height: 5'9; Weight:
In pursuit to further educate audiences worldwide the twins have been
involved in fitness competitions, educational and motivational seminars,
promotional materials and personal appearances. Promotional materials
include various prints for national magazine coverage for Physical,
FitnessRX, Muscle & Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Ms. Fitness,
Ironman, Oxygen and RealTree Outdoors, as well as, print work
for billboards across the southeast, nationwide radio appearances such
as, the Rick & Bubba Show and Fox Sports Radio, and various television
appearances on ABC Fox Family, FOX Sports Network, TNN Outdoors,
USA Network and local broadcastings.
Click here for Natalie and Adria's complete, detailed biography.
Adria and Natalie are the first twins, or even sisters, to turn Professional
in the IFBB Professional Fitness competitions. Prior to turning pro in
the IFBB the twins took claim to numerous wins in the Ms. Fitness organization,
taking home the championship titles at the Ms. Fitness USA and World championsips
in Las Vegas, not once but twice.
- Jenny Jones Show - December 2002 "America's
Sexiest Twins" featuring the winners, the "Fitness Twins"
- Go For It: The Real Challenge - Currently in syndication, this competition TV show for kids features the Twins as coaches through a variety of physical and mental challenge matches.
PRINT MEDIA FEATURES:
- MUSCLE & FITNESS magazine April 2003 - Feature article "Muscle Twins"
- PHYSICAL magazine February 2003 - Cover and Feature "Training by the Fitness Twins"
- MUSCLE & FITNESS HERS magazine December 2002 - Feature article "Full body training pull out book, featuring the "Fitness Twins"
- PHYSICAL magazine February 2003 - Training with the Fitness Twins
- OXYGEN magazine August 2002 - Feature article "Snap Shot of the Fitness Twins"
- Physical magazine July 2002 - Physical Girl Individual Feature of Adria Klein
- FITNESSRx magazine June 2002 - Feature Article - "Fat to Firm - 60 min. meltdown"
- OXYGEN magazine June 2002 - Feature article - "Double Take"
- Physical magazine June 2002 - Complete Arnold Classic coverage
- Ironman magazine March & June 2002 - Feature article
- Ms. Fitness Spring 2002 - Cover and article
- Physical magazine April 2002 - Physical Girl Individual Feature of Natalie Carroll
- Ms. Fitness Winter 2001- Cover and article
- Physical magazine September 2001- Cover and feature story
- BuckMasters magazine July 2001- Article
- IFBB Jan Tana 2003 (14th place of 27 Fitness Class - 4th Routine Round)
- NPC World Championships 2002 - Brno, Czech Republic
October 2002 (6th place Fitness Tall Class)
- NPC Team Universe Overall and Tall Class Champion 2002
- NPC USA Fitness Championships 2002 - 2cnd place in Tall Division * IFBB Pro Qualifier
- NPC Fitness Nationals 2001 - 6th place
- NPC Carol Semple Fitness Classic 2001- 2cnd place
- Ms. Fitness World 2001 Champion
- Ms. Fitness USA 2001 Champion
- Ms. Fitness World 2000 Champion
- Ms. Fitness USA 2000 - 3rd runner up
- Ms. Fitness Hollywood Champion 2001
- Ms. National Fitness Model 2000 Champion
- Ms. Fitness Kentucky 2000 Champion
- Ms. Fitness Indiana 2000 Champion
- Ms. Fitness USA 2000 - placed 16th
- Ms. Fitness Universe 2000 - placed 6th
- Ms. Fitness Kentucky 1999 - 1st runner up
- IFBB Jan Tana 2003 (13th place of 27 Fitness Class - 3rd Routine Round)
- IFBB GNC Show of Strength Invitational Pro Fitness - November 8, 2002 - 11th overall
- IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Fitness Classic 2002 - 15th overall
- IFBB Jan Tana Classic 2002 - 12th overall of 22 contestants
- NPC Fitness Nationals 2001 - 2cnd place & IFBB Pro Qualifier
- NPC Carol Semple Fitness Classic 2001 - 1st place & Overall Champion
- Ms. Fitness World 2001 - 1st place
- Ms. Fitness USA 2001 - 1st place
- Ms. Fitness USA 2000 Champion
- Ms. Fitness World 2000 - 2nd runner up
- Ms. Fitness Hollywood 2001 - 1st runner up
- Ms. National Fitness 2000 Champion
- Ms. Fitness Mexico Invitational 2000 Champion
- Ms. Fitness USA 2000, placed 11th
- Ms. Fitness Universe 2000, 3rd runner up
- Ms. Fitness Kentucky 1999 Champion